Work at your convenience while having ZERO aircraft expenses. Sprynx Aviation is seeking an Independent Certified Flight Instructor in the DFW area to add to our team. We are looking for a motivated professional that is passionate about teaching. Our instructors must possess good communication skills and a clear objective to getting our students licensed in an efficient manner.
What sets us apart?
- You're able to build your own client portfolio in addition to students provided by Sprynx Aviation
- You set your own days and hours of availability
- You set your own hourly rate
- You have ZERO aircraft expenses
What could be better?!
Aircraft is based out of Dallas Airpark (F69) in Plano.
Flight Scheduler Pro used to book CFI and aircraft.
- Proof of minimum 250 Certified Flight Instruction hours
- Photo Identification with current CFI license
- Medical Certificate